148 W. Liberty St, wooster, oh 44691
Vertical Runner of Wooster
Monday 1st of June 2020 at
Ends: Friday 5th of June 2020 at 11:59 pm (EST)
|Ticket Type||Sales End||Price|
Woohoo!!! You finished!! You rock!! Now it is time to claim your epic prize(s)!!
By way of reminder, these were the official rules.
1. Commit to running / walking at least 3.1 miles (5k) each day in May.
I am asking that each 5k be an intentional WALK or RUN. Wearing a Fitbit throughout the day and counting non-intentional, cumulative miles that were collected throughout the day misses the spirit of the challenge.
2. (optional) Along with running / walking 3.1 miles every day in May, I will also be reading 3 chapters of scripture every day. (from Matthew 1 to Acts 4.)
Listening to the daily podcast or having the chapters read to you totally counts!
3. (optional) Challenge yourself with the #5kMayhem event on Saturday, May 30. Run and / or walk at least a 5k every hour on the half-hour from 6:30am to 6:30pm. Anyone who completed this challenge wins a free bag of coffee from Better Life Coffee. After all of that effort, you surely need it!
4. Interact with the daily blog!! To let me know that you are tracking with me, check in each day on my blog (posted at www.jeffpolenmusic.com) to let me know how your 5k went and / or what God was teaching you through the daily Bible reading.
The REQUIRED CHECK-INS were on May 1, May 15, May 30, and June 1.
5. Claim your awesome prize!! Anyone who completes the 5k portion of the challenge will get a pretty cool T-shirt saying that they survived the “5k Every Day in the Month of May” challenge!
You DO need to check in on June 1 to claim your prize(s). CHECK-IN will be open for 2 days only. If you miss it, you missed it.
Vertical Runner of WoosterMonday 1st of June 2020 at 12:01 am - Friday 5th of June 2020 at 11:59 pm (EST)
Jeff Polen MusicOrganizer Website